All That Glitters is not safe!
2018/10/08

All That Glitters is not safe!

  All that glitters is not safe: Recent tests showed earrings from dollar stores with high lead levels,exceeding Consumer Product Safety Commission regulations. Lead can leach out of jewelry when children suck or scratch it, and ingesting even tiny amounts of the heavy metal can harm children's brain development. Since most products never get screened for toxins, and can slip through even when they surpass federal safety standards, skip jewelry like this completely. 

 Get quality jewelry designed by professionals at affordable prices here with us @Mestra. We have a huge range of hypo allergic sterling silver ,gold plated jewelry for kids from new born to teens.